The Red File
The WAPA Red File is a manual for the administration of clubs. It is provided to help committees run their clubs successfully. It is so named because the original hardcopy version had a red binder.
As committees turn over, many new office bearers find themselves in need of guidance, particularly in respect of WAPA procedures.
This manual is aimed at the club committee, although there are some chapters (particularly 5 and 11) which are intended for the general membership as well. The links below will give you all the information you require. Should other issues arise, please contact your Club Secretary or the WAPA Secretary.
- Red File 2019
- Appendix 1 – Sample Visitor Declaration Form
- Appendix 2 – WAPA pro rata capitation fees 2018
- Appendix 3 – Form WAPA102 Activity Register
- Appendix 4 – Grades
- Appendix 5 – Safety Training Course Material
- Appendix 6 – Firearms Awareness Certificate Information
- Appendix 7 – Sample Pistol Application and Disposal Form
- Appendix 8 – Guidelines for firearms serviceability certificates
- Appendix 9 – Sample Application for Membership form
- Appendix 10 – PA Member Capitation Form
- Appendix 11 – Sample letters
- Appendix 12 – Private Minutes Subscription form
- Appendix 13 – Club Office Bearers form
- Appendix 14 – Application to conduct an Open shoot
- Appendix 15 – Application to host State Champs
- Appendix 16 – WA Police range standards documents
- Appendix 17 – Draft club constitution and rules
- Appendix 18 – Guide to becoming incorporated
- Appendix 19 – Ten Commandments for Committee Members